Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Love Living in Saint George, Utah



I love living in Saint George, Utah!  

I am not a native of St. George!  My husband and I moved to here in August of 2006.  But the longer I live here, the more I fall in love with St. George's unique beauty and the people who live here.  

St. George is a unique desert in the southwest corner of Utah.  It is surrounded by majestic red mountains, Zion's National Park, and Snow Canyon State Park.  People travel from all over the world to catch a glimpse of the unique canyon walls forged by the Virgin river, in Zion's National Park.    

But there is more to St George than the Red Dirt, Red Mountains, the canyon's of Zion, Snow Canyon State Park, lakes, sand dunes, and historic sites.  St. George, Utah is not just a place on a map for tourists to visit once in a lifetime.  St. George is a place to call home.  It is a place to raise a family, and/or to retire.  It is a place where neighbors are friends, and where people take the time to smile and say hello.  And when they ask you, "How are you?" they really want to know.  

I never planned on living in a desert, but now that I am here, I can't imagine living anywhere else.  St George, Utah is Home!  I love living here!  

Periodically, I would like to share with you some of my positive experiences and adventures in St. George, Utah.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment